The Foundation for Economic growth and Welfare (EGROW Foundation) is a non-profit, multi-disciplinary public policy organisation engaged in independent, high-quality research in the areas of macroeconomic policy, public welfare, national security and diplomacy.
To position the Foundation as a premier think tank globally, contributing to formation of sound public policies, especially in India and in the region.
To provide research-based support to policy making.
- Provide a platform for socio-economic policy analysis to foster steady and sustainable growth
- Generate debate on existing and emerging issues with academia, area specialists and policy makers
- Support India’s leadership, impact and contribution to global development
- Growth and role of public sector
- Agriculture and rural development
- Banking, financial, fiscal and monetary issues
- Population, health and malnutrition
- National security and geopolitics
- Skill and entrepreneurship
- Research on policy issues
- Workshops, Conferences and Expert Talks
- Education and Training
- Knowledge sharing through newsletters and working papers
- Consultancy in India and abroad
998, Sector 29, Arun Vihar,
Working days: Mon‒Sat, 10am to 6pm
Landline: +91 120 3693 886