Audit Functions in NBFCs
Need for the Training Program:
In today's dynamic India, the role of Auditors is constantly evolving in response to changing regulations and demands of the industry. To ensure that the professionals of NBFCs stay updated with the evolving landscape, EGROW Foundation is offering an online 6 hour training program.
Key Program Contents:
- Introduction to Audit
- Risk Control Self-assessment
- Statutory Audits with Case studies
- Internal Audits with Case studies
- Secretarial Audits with Case studies
- Regulations and the Audits
Training Program Highlights
- Methodology : The sessions would be mix of online lectures, case studies and success stories
- Eligibility : Professionals / Auditors of NBFCs
- Program Director: Dr. Shalini Singh Sharma, Professor & Head Banking Research, EGROW Foundation
- Faculty : Experts from the respective field including Former IIM faculty, Former RBI officials, NBFC officials and academic professors will cover different topics.
- Platform : Cisco Webex
- Duration : 25th September – 30th September, 2023, (7:30 PM - 8:30 PM),
- Contact Person: Dr. Shalini Singh Sharma
- Phone: +91 120 3693 886 (Mon-Sat, 10:30am-6:00pm)
- Mobile: +91 8527 341 080
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Certificate : Every participant who successfully completes the training will be provided with a digital certificate of participation.
- Program fee : Rs. 12,000 (inclusive of 18% GST) per participant.
- Payment method: UPI / NEFT / Demand Draft in favour of “Foundation for Economic Growth and Welfare” payable at Noida. Details in Registration form.