Effective Role of Board and CEOs of NBFCs
Need for the Training Program:
In today's dynamic India, the role of Board Members & CEOs is constantly evolving in response to changing regulations and demands of the industry. To ensure that management and professionals of NBFCs stay updated with the evolving landscape, EGROW Foundation is offering an online 6 hour training program.
Key Program Contents:
- Role and responsibilities of directors
- Corporate Governance – functioning of board and board level committees
- Regulatory Compliances
- Risks & Methods of Management
- MIS and Financial Indicators - Asset quality
- Resource mobilization
- Case Studies (early warning signals, laxed governance)
Training Program Highlights
- Methodology : The sessions would be mix of online lectures, case studies and success stories
- Eligibility : Board Members and CEOs of NBFCs
- Program Director: Dr. Shalini Singh Sharma, Professor & Head Banking Research, EGROW Foundation
- Faculty : Experts from the respective field including Former IIM faculty, Former RBI officials, NBFC officials and academic professors will cover different topics.
- Platform : Cisco Webex
- Duration : October 9 – October 14, 2023, (7:30 PM - 8:30 PM),
- Contact Person: Dr. Shalini Singh Sharma
- Phone: +91 120 3693 886 (Mon-Sat, 10:30am-6:00pm)
- Mobile: +91 8527 341 080
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certificate : Every participant who successfully completes the training will be provided with a digital certificate of participation.
- Program fee : Rs. 12,000 (inclusive of 18% GST) per participant.
- Payment method: UPI / NEFT / Demand Draft in favour of “Foundation for Economic Growth and Welfare” payable at Noida. Details in Registration form.