Risk Assessment and Management in NBFCs
Need for the Training Program:
In today's dynamic India, the role of Risk Management Professionals is constantly evolving in response to changing regulations and demands of the industry. To ensure that the professionals of NBFCs stay updated with the evolving landscape, EGROW Foundation is offering an online 6 hour training program.
Key Program Contents:
- Introduction to risk Management
- Identification and Quantification of Risks
- Management of Business Model and Liquidity Risk
- Operational Risk Management
- Management of stressed assets
- Case Studies- (Vehicle loans, MSMEs Finance, personal loan, etc.)
Training Program Highlights
- Methodology : The sessions would be mix of online lectures, case studies and success stories
- Eligibility : Professionals/Risk Management Professionals of NBFCs
- Program Director: Dr. Shalini Singh Sharma, Professor & Head Banking Research, EGROW Foundation
- Faculty : Experts from the respective field including Former IIM faculty, Former RBI officials, NBFC officials and academic professors will cover different topics.
- Platform : Cisco Webex
- Duration : September 18 – September 23, 2023, (7:30 PM - 8:30 PM),
- Contact Person: Dr. Shalini Singh Sharma
- Phone: +91 120 3693 886 (Mon-Sat, 10:30am-6:00pm)
- Mobile: +91 8527 341 080
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certificate : Every participant who successfully completes the training will be provided with a digital certificate of participation.
- Program fee : Rs. 12,000 (inclusive of 18% GST) per participant.
- Payment method: UPI / NEFT / Demand Draft in favour of “Foundation for Economic Growth and Welfare” payable at Noida. Details in Registration form.