Crises to Opportunities: Understanding Stressed Assets and Insolvency Laws
Introduction to the Course:
This course provides a brief overview of stressed assets, with a focus on financial investments and loans that are at risk of default due to financial hardship. It focuses on their management, recovery, and restructuring, as well as the legal framework of insolvency, bankruptcy, and liquidation
Key Program Contents:
- Introduction to stressed Assets
- Stressed Assets Management and Resolution
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Liquidation Laws
- Interplay among Creditors and Corporates
- 4R' Strategy
Training Program Highlights
- Objective: To gain an understanding of stressed asset management as well as the relevant legal aspects.
- Methodology : The sessions would be mix of online lectures, case studies and Group Discussions.
- Eligibility : Ongoing Graduates, Graduates, Post Graduates, Working Professionals, Legal Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Start Ups
- Faculty : Experts from the respective fields including IIM professors, Advocates, Insolvency professionals and General Managers of topmost Banks will cover different topics.
- Platform : Cisco Webex
- Duration : November 6 - November 10, 2023, (7:30 PM - 8:30 PM),
- Contact Person: Dr. S.S. Sharma, Professor & Head Banking Research, EGROW Foundation
- Phone: +91 120 3693 886 (Mon-Sat, 10:30am-6:00pm)
- Mobile: +91 8527 341 080
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Program fee : Rs. 2,000 (inclusive of 18% GST) per participant.
- Certificate : Every participant who successfully completes the training will be provided with a digital certificate of participation.